This position is for you if…
You are an entrepreneur at heart. You don’t fully fit in the traditional corporate environment.
You are attracted to the possibility of being your own boss and earning an income that reflects your true economic worth.
You also enjoy giving advice, sharing knowledge and helping others achieve their goals. You are hungry to learn and willing to be coached.
You are prepared to trade long hours and hard work for a few years in order to secure a prosperous career in the long term.
You are attracted by the financial markets. You enjoy being up to date with economic and business news.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of financial advisors.
Through our comprehensive Financial Advisor Development Program, we will guide you in completing all your licensing requirements, while helping you develop the skills and knowledge you need to build your book of business and to practice as a top tier wealth manager.
As a new Financial Advisor, you will be expected to:
- Execute business development strategies to acquire new clients.
- Develop a client using prospecting tools such as cold and warm calls, marketing campaigns, online content creation, referral events, etc.
- Analyze clients’ financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon.
- Assess clients’ financial strengths, weaknesses and their key success factors.
- Create, implement, and continually review clients’ plans that include strategies designed to help them pursue their long-term goals.
- Act as a steward to the clients’ assets and achieve client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent wealth management services.
- Coordinate the efforts of accountants, notaries, tax lawyers and other financial professionals in the application of advanced financial planning strategies.
Our firm is part of Manulife Securities, a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, global financial leader with over 1 084$ billion in assets under management.
Our Dorval office is a prominent leader in the wealth management industry. Our team has been ranked #1 in the country since 2002. We earn our keep by helping our clients with every area of their financial well-being. Our process is extremely thorough whether we are discussing the management of their portfolios, the planning of their retirement income, the preparation of their estate or opportunities to reduce their income tax.
At the end of the day, our success stems from putting our clients first. We strive to better their situation by identifying the opportunities and risks others have left on the table.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
- Business development aptitude and entrepreneurial mindset
- An MBA, CA, or CFP will be considered as assets.
The chosen candidates will need to pass several interviews. If selected for the position, they will be required to successfully complete the Canadian Securities Course as well as the Conducts and Practice Handbook course.